It's a new year, and again it will take me 2-3 monthes to get the right number on my checks and other written documentation. I finally got to the point that I didn't have to think twice about the year section and it's another calendar flip. The saga continues.
It's a new year, and again I'm excited and daunted by what lays ahead this year. I know that God is good and gracious and has great plans for me and my family. I know that if I'm watching, God will give me great opportunities to show myself faithful and true to Him - with the possibility of encouraging others to live for Jesus Christ. Exciting and daunting.
It's a new year, and again I'm pregnant. I'm expecting #2 sometime early August. I'm excited and daunted. I'm excited that God has blessed us with another child. I'm daunted about making it through the morning/all day sickness and life with a toddler and a newborn. Mothers have been doing this for thousands of years so I know that I'll survive. Exciting and daunting.
2 comments:
Congrats on baby #2. It was a big adjustment for us to go from one to two, but you'll be able to handle it. Keeping the house clean while chasing two toddlers, now THAT is a different story! :)
what do you mean a clean house? i didn't know that was possible with kids???
Post a Comment