Oh my gosh!! Tyler is adorable in that top one especially...and I LOVE Ryan's smile in the other blue one. TOO cute!!!P.S.-I still don't think his head is big!!!! :-)
I think the size of his cheeks is now helping hide the size of his head... :) At least its a cute big head!
Those are great Jenelle!
It SURE is a cute head!!! He's adorable...probably b/c he's realated to me...HA!...wait a minute...that wouldn't make a difference...oh well...definately C-U-T-E!!!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Oh my gosh!! Tyler is adorable in that top one especially...and I LOVE Ryan's smile in the other blue one. TOO cute!!!
P.S.-I still don't think his head is big!!!! :-)
I think the size of his cheeks is now helping hide the size of his head... :) At least its a cute big head!
Those are great Jenelle!
It SURE is a cute head!!! He's adorable...probably b/c he's realated to me...HA!...wait a minute...that wouldn't make a difference...oh well...definately C-U-T-E!!!
Post a Comment