Hubby was out hunting again tonight so I packed the boys up and we ran errands and headed to the mall. I have to say that I felt rather frumpy with all the mall babes running around - perfect hair, clothing, lots of attitude... you know what I mean. Even the other moms with their strollers seemed put together. It was a good thing I had a little bit of cash saved up to buy a few new things to help de-frumpify my wardrobe.
The boys did remarkably well for as long as we were out. Ty was a bit shot, but what I didn't realize is he had spiked a fever of 103.3 - I didn't have a clue he was sick until he didn't want to eat chicken nuggets at McDonald's. Hopefully a good night sleep will burn whatever it is off.
3 comments:
You forgot to mention that you felt frumpy until you ran into Amanda and her family...and that's when you felt like one hot momma! :) At least Kate looks cute most of the time...she's the one that helps our family image the most. :)
Just keep reminding yourself that they are more than likely in debt!! And you could look that way too if you wanted to rack up some debt! Us frumpies take the high road! Ha!!
2 questions:
How is Tyler now? Ella never got sick.
What did you buy to de-frumpify???
Amanda - with your red heels and attitude you are far from frumpy. It's hard to feel like a hot momma with kid drool and slime all over your shirt...
It was fun to see you guys. Your kids are getting so grown up. We're coming to the area in the not too distant future ;), so maybe it will be easier to get together sometime. I think the guys would get along...
Logzie - Ty is better, he was pretty grumpy and didn't want to sleep all day yesterday. Today he's pretty much back to himself. I bought Old Navy clearance (pants & a polo) and a sweater from Kmart. I can't believe I bought cloths there but it is actually kinda cute. Nice shirt by the way.
Post a Comment