Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Name Tag

I was tagged by Lis to share a bit about me.

Here are the rules:
1. You have to post these rules before you give the facts.
2. You must list one fact that is somehow relevant to your life for each letter of your middle name. If you don’t have a middle name, use the middle name you would have liked to have had.
3. At the end of your blog post, you need to choose one person for each letter of your middle name to tag. Don’t forget to leave a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog for the rules.

M - Mom - That sums up most of my day, taking care of mom things. I have two little boyx whom I love and pray that they will love and serve God all of their lives.

A - Anxious - I've always been a bit anxious about lots of things, but have learned a lot about myself after dealing with anxiety attacks during this post-partum time period.

R - Resourceful - I can make a lot out of a little. It comes from my upbringing of not having much. Scraps can become something beautiful. Odds and ends can make something delicious. A good plan goes a long way to making things happen.

I - Introspective - This is a great thing and a fault all in one. I can take the moments to understand myself but I can over-analyze things as well.

E - Excited - I'm excited about what God is doing in my life. I'm watching my kids grow by leaps and bounds, changing so fast. I'm working on a great holiday event for women at church. We are building a house, and have great friends. I'm excited about so many things.

I'm tagging Logziella, Amanda, & Captain Cal.

2 comments:

Logzie said...

I am going to do this one...tomorrow I hope...I am still thinking about what to write! :0)

Logzie said...

Okay...I did mine. Just wanted to let you know. :0)