Monday, December 28, 2009

House

Put our house up for sale today. Bittersweet. You put your money, heart, soul, sweat, and tears into something and then watch the recession suck all of that away... Thanks for the memories.

4 comments:

Kuckie said...

You are making me sooo sad. I can't even imagine leaving our house, after all we've put into it. I hope something wonderful happens for you...you deserve it!! xo!

Amanda said...

Hey - just think of it this way. You've also put a lot of blood, sweat, tears, and money into those beautiful kids of yours. No matter what the recession does to your place of residence, it can't take your "home" away from you!

Anonymous said...

I have a feeling that as long as you are surrounded by your family, you can settle anywhere and make it "home."

Kate said...

No matter where life takes you, I pray that you are surrounded my the love, warmth, and familiarity of your family. Home is wherever you're all together. I wish you all the best!