So the next two weeks until we move is like the never ending marathon - filled with craigslist appointments to be stood up on (why even say your coming if you aren't???), endless telephone calls to be put on hold with, tons of little details to research (insurance, internet, travel, etc), packing, packing, dinner with friends, more packing, coffee with friends, more packing, craigslist appointments, farewell parties, etc.
I'm going in to all of this already tired from a bad round of the stomach flu.
God give me strength, cuz I'm gonna need it.
3 comments:
Uh, I hate moving house! Last time we only moved 7 miles (one town to the next one along the coast) and I hated the whole thing!
Good luck!
I've moved cross-town twice in the past three years. That I know how to do. This cross-country move is what has me befuddled. Oh well. We'll end up there eventually in some sort of condition and life will go on.
Sorry to hear you weren't feeling well. I hope it all comes together for you soon.
Post a Comment