I'm struggling tonight to be content. I came to grips with a reality tonight and I'm really struggling to be content with the conclusion of the matter. It's not that big of a deal, just disappointment.
Part of me wants to sit and wallow in the disappointment while the rest of me wants to push it aside and pretend it doesn't exist until having to deal with it. Neither one changes reality. It is what it is.
One of those grown up nights were hopes and reality don't line up.
1 comment:
I know you didn't ask...but...personally I think that pushing it aside is not healthy. If you need to be dissappointed...that's ok. It's allowed. Process those emotions and then move past it when you're ready...but pushing things aside usually does not get rid of them...just saves them for another time.
I love you and I hope this is not about what I'm thinking it is. :(
Post a Comment