Wednesday, October 06, 2010

swagbucks

Okay, so I was skeptical about Swagbucks. I've heard about them for a long time, but it seemed like a scam, and a waste of time. However, I knew a few people who were having success, so I gave in to the dark side and tried it out.

I've been a swaggernaut for a couple of months now and have been pleasantly surprised. I'm steadily earning points that I'll be cashing in for Amazon gift cards to help pay for Christmas.

So I'm just putting it out there if you want to know more. Use it like a standard search engine, answer a daily poll, get others to sign up, answer a few surveys, and you earn points.

NOTE: if you aren't interested, move on with your life and I'm completely good with that.

If you are interested, check out more...

Search & Win

3 comments:

Rock Chef said...

I think Teresa mentioned this on FB. Sounds good!

Kuckie said...

I'm doing it too...the kids think it's fun!

Anonymous said...

Yah, Logan is responsible for most of my points...he enters the coke rewards too. I love it!!!