Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Air Freezing (aka Air Conditioning)

Come on. Is it really necessary to keep air conditioning at 66 Degrees with the fan blowing constantly in the work place? It should be a crime to HAVE TO wear a sweater in the middle of the summer. No wonder why people believe in global warming. No one can handle the heat anymore...

On another note, life is good. I had a relaxing weekend with the family, got domestic and canned peaches yesterday and spent all my freelance money at an outlet mall. Not so shabby. Also on a happy note, although I'm not diabetic, I've switched to eating like one when my mom was diagnosed early summer. Should have done this a long time ago. I feel better and 15 lbs lighter. The food structure/portions in combination of running after a toddler all summer have done me some good.

No comments: