Monday, March 13, 2006

Great Weekend

I had an excellent weekend with family and friends. Andy and I joined 3 other couples in Indianapolis for the Big Ten men's basketball tourney. I almost made it through 4 games on friday. It was a little bit much for my pregnant body to handle sitting that long in one spot. Making wise choices for an unsettled stomach isn't that easy when picking from concessions food either. But they were good games and hanging out with good friends - catchin up, laughing, making fun of each other...

Not only did we get to hang out with friends, we stayed with my sister-in-law and her family. Got some great time to hang out with my niece and nephew and play. They are growing up so fast. I'm excited to head back there in a few weeks with Ryan for a longer visit.

Also the joy of travelling 8 - 9 hours in the car without entertaining a toddler was quite relaxing.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Okay...now I'm jealous. Not so much over the basketball, I get PLENTY of that, but going away without the kid AND being able to eat all of the junk food you want...sounds fun to me! :)