Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Mission Accomplished

There is such a sense of accomplishment when it comes to a completed project. I've been working on this one for over a year now. Longer process than I cared for but I'm pleased with the finished product. WCSG's website now has Ecards for holidays, special occassions, and general nature shots. Check them out for yourself @ www.wcsg.org/family/ecards/

On the other hand I have a really big project in the hopper. We are midway through the list of work projects with our junior high youth group to earn money for our missions trip this summer. It's been a learning experience for all us. The students are learning how to work, we're learning about motivational speaking. My favorite phrase from tonight came from my husband to one of the boys weeding a garden "Laying down isn't the most effective position to get this job done." It's gonna be a long haul to get to Indiana.

No comments: