Monday, December 11, 2006

Holiday Eating Begins

It's not even Christmas yet and the holiday eating has begun... I tried a new recipe out on our Monday Night Football group that was so good that I couldn't stop eating them. They were so good that I made Andy throw away what was left so I wouldn't eat them ALL!!!

Nothin' to fret about Apple Fritter from Rachael Ray

Check them out. It's like your favorite fair food without spending the $ for parking, rides, carnival games, and overpriced fair food!

2 comments:

Ali Kat said...

I deep fried some "donuts" last week wednesday. Thanks for the thought, but I don't think I'll be doing that again any time soon. Although, they were amazing, and I too couldn't stop eating them. Well, maybe it is worth it?

Jenelle said...

Fried & tasty foods are a little worth it - kept for fun occassions like fairs, holidays, special gatherings & PMS.