So I'll follow suit and share the mundane things of my life that you probably won't care about, but hey, at least it is something.
#1 - I'm a texture eater. If I don't like the way it feels in my mouth, I can't eat it. In this category is meatloaf, fresh blueberries, mushy peas, and most anything slimy.
#2 - I like to dip my french fries in my frosty at Wendy's. Gross but oh so good.
#3 - My first bike was way to big for me and my parents got it off a street corner because someone was throwing it away. Many crashes resulted from the size.
#4 - I'm too cheap to buy CDs. There are several that I'd like to have, but can't bring myself to spend the money.
#5 - I'm addicted to clearance racks. If it says 50% or 75% off I'm automatically drawn. There is a certain love for an orange sticker on a great item. My purchasing conquests must be shared, and my husband is never that interested on the deal (just that I spent money). Thank goodness for girlfriends who understand.
#6 - I've always wanted to skydive. About 5 years ago when we signed up for life insurance policies this came out and my hubby made me promise never to do it. Don't know if I'd ever really have the guts, but sure sounds like fun.
How about you? Any unimportant trivia to share?
4 comments:
I can completely relate to #5! Finding a clearance bargain is like a HIGH to me! And my husband is also totally uninterested in sharing my excitement, but I have girlfriends who are more than happy to hear all about it.
CDs on the other hand, I can't seem to resist, but I will usually try to only buy them when they are on sale.
I won't buy CD's either. I would rather listen to the radio! And there is nothing better than french fries dipped in a frosty when you're PMS-ing!!!!
I thought it was a requirement to dip your fries in your Frosty. I may not be the best mom on the planet...but that's one good thing I've passed on to my kids! :)
I don't usually buy CDs either...thank goodness for 99 cent MP3's!
#5-Me too...in a bad way!!
$6-I totally want to do it too. I thought I would chicken out to till the other day when I saw it and I really think I would go for it! Someone would definately have to PUSH me out of the plane though. Ha!
Post a Comment