Thursday, April 17, 2008

The Season Started

The garage sale season has started. I've actually detoured my routes on getting places when I've seen sale signs. It truly is an addiction. Today I got a leap pad, a little kids shopping basket, 2 winter hats, and a darling sweater for my niece - all for under $6. Gotta love it. Now I need to sell more of my extra "stuff" so I can have fun this garage sale season.

Here's a tease for you. I have a BIG surprise for you tomorrow. Something I've never done before. It will be very unlike me for sure.

4 comments:

Logzie said...

Oh yah! I hit 3 garage sales today too. My kids LOVE to look for the signs!! I got a pair of Sketchers flip flops and tons of books for .10 cents each...the flip flops were %1.50.

Oh yah, let the good times roll!! LOL!!

Evil Transport Lady said...

I love them too! Can't wait for your surprise tomorrow!

Glad to hear you seem to be happy!

Mojonah said...

I'll be looking for the garage sales tomorrow! Gotta love them!

Logzie said...

"Tomorrow" is almost over now...WHAT'S THE BIG SURPRISE?? You know I don't handle this sort of stuff very well! Are you pregnant?? JUST KIDDING!!