Monday, June 08, 2009

Welcome to Monday

It was a long but good weekend. One of my former Junior High girls (church youth group) Margie, got married this weekend. She really was a beautiful bride.

I helped with the flowers and decorating. She picked out faux flowers so at least we could make them all ahead of time.


The reception was a lot of fun. My boys were crazy on the dance floor. When I get pics from my friends, I'll put them up. It was a lots of laughs. My oldest has a crush on Margie and had to be where he could see her at all times. But when it came to the dollar dance, he was SUPER shy and would hardly dance with her. He asked if Margie had to get married... Sorry buddy, Barry already stole her heart.

4 comments:

Rock Chef said...

That is funny about your eldest having a crush on the bride! Well maybe in a few years time, if things don't work out... :-)

kenady said...

WOW! you did an awesome job with the flowers... i wouldn't have known the were faux!

Anonymous said...

She's a beautiful bride!

Claire said...

What a lovely photo of the bride - and as the writer of wedding and engagement announcements at the newspaper I see a lot of photos of brides. It is so tranquil looking! The flowers look beautiful!