Monday, June 29, 2009

I Got Nuttin'

So I wish there was something interesting to write. I've got stuff, but not the time, energy or brain cells at this point. Think I used the last of the brain cells about an hour ago.

It's cooler this week. A refreshing change from last week's mid-90s. This is Michigan. Going from 80 to 95 is a big deal. Acclimation would be nice. The overcast skies and mild temperatures made it easy to stay inside and get a few things accomplished and dig out of the junk yard that my house has become. THe sad part is that there is a lot more to go.

Ryan's skin hit eczema overload. Last week he must have had a mild peanut contact and ended up with hives all over. THink it might have been on the shopping cart... He was fine, but out came the benydryl. Then all the swimming (chemicals, prolonged water exposure, life jacket friction) left the poor kid's skin almost raw. So a few days away from the water will be a good thing for him.

Hope you are all doing well. Will check in when the brain cells return.

1 comment:

Rock Chef said...

Hope your poor boy is feeling better!

Have a couple of glasses of wine - I always find that has a good effect on the braincells!