Monday, August 03, 2009

My Day

Woke Up
Supervised Kids painting project
Made Pancakes
Got grumpy kids moving and ready to go
Packed kids in truck
Found lice on youngest child
Called friend to confirm what I saw
Looking up pictures on internet
Confirmed what I saw
Costco for hair clippers & cake order
Friend's house for lice shampoo
Dropped off garage sale stuff to SIL
Treated kids (and self) to ice cream
Home
Kids bath
Cut hair
Made lunch (at 2 pm)
Wall-E
laundry, laundry, vacuum, laundry, laundry...

It's been a day. Of course it's a late night for Andy at school and I keep itching. I really hope it' the power of suggestion rather than lice. The glamorous life of a mom.

3 comments:

Amanda said...

The good news? I heard that lice can't stick to dirty/greasy hair...so at least your kids are clean! :)

Jenelle said...

Amanda - thanks for the laugh. Only Ty has it, and it wasn't much either... Only 8 loads of laundry left to go! Stuffed animals in exile, house getting really clean to.

Jen said...

Is it bad if I say that post just gave me the heebie-jeebies? lice---been there/done that! ick! Hope you got the little boogers gone for good!