I've been very busy and very neglectful. But here is my peace offering. I have a 45+ page color notebook (.pdf) that I can send you from my Holiday Hints event. Here's a preview of some of the ideas. Jot me a note with your email and I'll get it out to you.

Candy Centerpiece
Tomato Cage Christmas Tree
Felt Piece Christmas Card
Merry Christmas Garland
Styrofoam Cone Trees
Autumn Arrangement
Country Centerpiece - clove oranges, button filled vase
Frayed Fabric Ornaments

Candy Centerpiece
Tomato Cage Christmas Tree
Felt Piece Christmas Card
Merry Christmas Garland
Styrofoam Cone Trees
Autumn Arrangement
Country Centerpiece - clove oranges, button filled vase
Frayed Fabric Ornaments
4 comments:
Not that I need to be payed off...
My wife is talking about going extra mad this year, so I think she might like to see what you have done!
mawaliuk@yahoo.com
Thanks for sending it to me! ;)
You really outdid yourself this year...I mean you almost made country something I could like!!
Seriously though, great job...everything looks awesome!
Crap..that was ME...TERESA!!!! Sorry!! LOL!!
RC - on it's way
T - lol, "almost" something you could like... It's not my preference either, but try to keep different styles for different tastes of those who attend/participate.
Post a Comment