Wednesday, February 03, 2010

We made it

We've made our trek west and arrived safely with our sanity (as much of it as we ever had that is). The boys did amazingly well. Once I dig out of some of the boxes I'll share stories and pictures of our adventures.

Andy doesn't start work until Monday so I'm hoping to have most everything settled by then while I still have his help. He didn't get to do much of the packing due to some last minute work projects he had, but I'm gonna let him make up for it on the unpacking side of things ;)

Thanks for all the thoughts and prayers.

3 comments:

Teresa said...

Yay!! You made it!! I can't wait to catch up on the phone soon!!

Rock Chef said...

So glad you made it OK! Sounds like one heck of a journey!

Can't wait for stories and pics.

Claire said...

Glad you arrived! I keep checking the weather channel to see what kind of weather you're having - my only reference I have is some remembered scenes from the movie Fargo - and I never saw the whole movie! Praying for you and your family.