... Composing what in the world to write in this little box. I can think of a multitude of things, but I can't somehow work them into any kind of online conversation. I could chatter on about the boys swim lessons and soccer games (both very amusing), about the hand/foot/mouth virus we had in the house last week leading to a week of exile, or about the post trip blues I had.
But somehow the words won't come.
I feel completely distracted. I am lost in the kitchen. With all of Ryan's new dietary restrictions it's really like learning all over. Think of it like riding a four-wheeler to a unicycle. It's a whole new world.
I really don't know how to put that into words either.
My freelance job ended with the company not being able to pay me for all of my work and "hoping" to have it paid off by the end of summer. I picked up a small side job, but that won't last for long. I'm not sure what I'm going to do next, but I haven't been inspired or directed in any direction - yet.
So I'm just wandering in various directions. None of them seem to be leading anywhere. I'm not sure what I've accomplished at the end of the day. Any suggestions on how to clear the head and get my words back?
2 comments:
Some of my favourite posts start off "I don't know what to write...", and this was one of them. I love it when the words just flow like that without too much planning and polishing.
A change of diet really messes up the cooking, doesn't it? Stuff that used to be thrown together without a thought suddenly becomes the subject of major scrutiny and modification, or even gets banned all together!
I know I am biased, but I find that a good cycle ride really clears the mind!
Start writing out where no one else can see it - like here - http://www.750words.com/ and then take out that parts you want to share.
You are on process overload. That is okay. You may need to write more to get it out. Or you may need to let go of the expectation of always being able to have the words to say and just wait for them to come back.
Much love!
Post a Comment