Thursday, September 16, 2010

Etsy

Today is a better day and I'm a little less emotional. I am also very excited because I just launched a store on Etsy.com (similar to ebay but they host sellers of handmade and vintage items). So far I just have aprons up there, but hope to be adding collections of baby items, blankets, quilts, holiday decor, linens, etc.
I called it Domestic Artistry because I love the idea that my home and family are a canvas. The art that I create (cooking/baking, sewing, scrapbooking, kid ideas, etc) is meant for making life more beautiful and memorable - and hopefully enjoyable.

Check it out on Etsy under DOMESTIC ARTISTRY

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I did and I left you a note there. :) Congratulations. :)

Claire said...

I love your Halloween bags - great idea and great looking!!!

Anonymous said...

I wish you all the best in this new endeavor!! :)

tz said...

loved the apron, and bought one...if you decide to do christmas aprons, let me know, I'm on the hunt for a cute one.