My buddy Cal said that if I posted a second time, then I was trapped into this blog thing for good. Guess I'm stuck then...
My husband tried to do some fireworks with our 16 month old son Ryan last night, thinking it was a more "friendly" option that going downtown. The fireworks he bought at the street side tent evidently didn't come well labelled as to their "abilities." As the first firework went off and screamed through the evening sky (cuz 16 month olds don't last well til dusk), I watched Ryan's face shrivel up in terror and his body shake almost to the point of convulsion.
After calming him down we tried a few more fireworks that "sounded" safer by their title. After firework #5 we were done for the evening as our little guy screamed for mercy. Sure glad we didn't head downtown for the big show.
No comments:
Post a Comment