I like summer, I just don't like all the nasty stuff that comes with it. I have skin the color of vanilla ice cream (artifical flavor variety, not french vanilla) so the sun isn't always my friend. This summer I've been careful and avoided the burning thing. I'm actually getting what looks like a tan, but more like my freckles merging together...
NOW... is the time for poison ivy. Being a good samaritan and owing a few favors, I helped my brother clear the brush out of his woods last weekend. Now comes itchy, itchy, scratchy, scratchy. I could think about poison ivy and catch it, so I'm learning. However the pharmacist recommended a product that Paul Harvey advertises for called ZANFEL. It's $40 a tube, but it works. I was able to cancel my doctor's appointment for tomorrow (that I had to fight to get) because all that is really left now is the blisters that had started before I began the ZANFEL. Good stuff FYI.
No comments:
Post a Comment