It has been a while since I posted anything here. In some ways I guess I questioned why I bothered. . . I haven't come to a great conclusion to that one, but I'm back here I guess, to share how good God is.
I sat in church yesterday morning and marvelled that God would love me. In my apathy and busy-ness of ministry, God reached down and touched my soul. There was a sense of healing, forgiveness, and passion stirring within me.
My sense of uncertainty, anxiety, and frustration really stems from a lack of perspective. It's not about me, it's not about stuff, it's not about what other people think, it's not even about what's going on or how I try to earn God's love. It's only me that stands in between me and God. If I can manage to step out of the way, what joy and what peace can I experience?
"It's not about my situation, It's about God. 'From everlasting to everlasting, you are God.'"- Bill Brew.
1 comment:
This is the reason to blog, my friend... to encourage others in their journey. And, sometimes, we get encouraged in the process.
Post a Comment