All four of us have officially survived the stomach flu. My sanitizing efforts earlier in the week didn't keep Ryan and I from coming down with it and now I have to clean everything again. We're keeping the laundry detergent people in business along with the people at Clorox.
The good news is that since we've all had it, hopefully we're done now. On the brighter side, I actually got time to myself this weekend as I recupperated which helped me plan out a Christmas Ladies Night Out for our church. (if any of you have a favorite cmas recipe, tradition, or homemade gift send them my way).
On a sad note, I heard from my college friend Alicia that her mom is entering the final stages of cancer. Donna's a wonderful, giving woman who lovers her family, community, and God. Please prayer for her continued testimony during this struggle and strength for the family. It's been a long battle. I'm hoping that we stay well enough this week to try to get over to see her.
1 comment:
So glad you all are feeling better! :0)
Post a Comment