Ryan continues to do certain things lately that remind me of how grown up he's really getting. The big milestone is that we are signing him up for pre-school this week (starts Sept 11). I'm really excited for him to have something special that gives him all sorts of new experiences, kids to play with and the 5 hours a week that I'll have to get a bit more done. I never really understood why people send 3-year-olds to pre-school until I had one of my own.
Our house is officially under construction. Today the bulldozer came in to clear a path to the building site and the driveway is going to start being laid this week. To Ryan's delight the excavator is coming next week to dig the hole. We met a new neighbor while we were out there today and laughed that he knew the word excavator. He has a 3-year-old girl and evidently that word isn't on the top of her vocab list.
My happy news for the day is that we went through our appliance hit list and found a way and the money to get the wall oven and cooktop rather than a range. That's what we had at our prior house and didn't realize how use to that I had gotten until we moved into the rental. My husband actually almost insisted on it. I was trying to save a few dollars, but he knew how much I really wanted it. I'm really getting excited.
1 comment:
I think preschool will be great for Ryan and he will love it!
Yay for the husband and getting you the oven you wanted! Such a good guy!
Post a Comment