Andy and I got a real treat this weekend. We got to get away with friends (and no kids) and go to the Big Ten Basketball tournament in Indianapolis. This is the third year that we've been going with this group. We watched 4 games in one day and boy was my butt tired. It was nice to relax and get away, stay up WAY to late, laugh until you spit your water out at Steak and Shake @ 2 am, make the waitress wonder what you are high on, and just be friends. There was no one else to be responsible for, nothing to accomplish, lots of time to chat and catch up... oh and good basketball. The last game was a nail biter with a last second miracle shot that Minnesota beat Indiana.
The down side to the weekend was I got diagnosed on thur before with left with broncitis (thanks to that round of influenza we just got over). So I had an inhaler and meds to help me through. This morning I woke up with pink eye. I think I might have picked it up at the doctors office during that thursday appointment. The good news is I still have drops left from Ryan's eye infection that I can use and save myself a co-pay and prescription cost.
So we have the kids back and it's time to pack. I've got a week to get it all done. We won't have internet at the new house for a little while, so I'll catch up with ya'll when I can.
1 comment:
Wow sounds like a great weekend! Sorry about your sickness. that is just crazy. The doctors office is the easiest way to get sick, even though you go there to get better. LOL. Well good luck packing. I know what it is like!
Post a Comment