Friday, March 21, 2008

Busy Times

So I'm off bed rest and completely excited to move again but really need reminding to watch it on how much I do. The hubby will be around all weekend, so I'm sure I'll hear it from him. Tomorrow starts the long string of blood tests and doctor appointments. Hopefully we'll find out more then. Until then, at least I get to watch all the March Madness basketball that I can handle. Doing well in my brackets so far. I'll probably crash and burn around the Elite 8 or Final 4.

Great friends have helped me pack and we are mostly ready to move tomorrow. Unfortunately we have a winter storm outside with the possibility of 4-8 inches by morning. It helps the muddy driveway situation, but not the driving to get there, or the loading the vans/trucks situation. Oh well.

We don't have internet access at the new house and probably won't for a couple of weeks. I'll try to make it to a coffee house or something to catch up, but no promises. Until then, take care ya'll and have a great Easter. It's a Good Friday and Great Sunday. Thank you Jesus for your love and gift.

1 comment:

Kuckie said...

Good luck with the move! I'll be sending positive thoughts your way!