Tuesday, April 01, 2008

More Flu

Little man now has the flu. This is the kid that never sits still, so he wanders the house murmoring, crying, and wanting to be held/put down/held/put down... you get the idea.

Good news is that I almost have the kitchen organized and started hanging stuff on the walls. We're getting there, I think.

Think healthy thoughts... Think healthy thoughts... Is spring out there anywhere?

5 comments:

Evil Transport Lady said...

Oh I hope your little guy gets better fast!!

It's so sad when little ones get sick!

Amanda said...

Hey Jenelle...just wanted to let you know that I had a dream last night that you were pregnant with septuplets. Seriously. :)

Mojonah said...

I'm so sorry! Hope your little one recovers soon.

Rachael Rae Diaries said...

Oh yeah spring is here! Hopefully it will start acting like it!

Logzie said...

You have had MORE than your fair share of junk this winter...I am so looking forward to Spring if only just for you and your family! LOL! And...I want to see your new abode here soon!!!!