Sunday, February 15, 2009

Brown Sugar #63

So my home dye job turned out okay. I've had blondish hair for so long that it just looks so different to see it all darker. However, the more I wash it the more red it is becoming. Seems to be just how my hair deals with store bought hair dye. It's just hair. Can change it later if I want.

It was a slow lazy week. Ryan is most anxious for his birthday to come. So he offered that it was bunny's birthday. Bunny is his tattered, torn, repaired, and discolored favorite friend. Bunny was a dollar store purchase attached to a baby shower present and has always been his favorite. So why not have a birthday party for bunny. Leftover carrot cupcakes and a candle and wa-la, it's a party. Now the boys fight over which stuffed animal is having a birthday. May have started something here...
Valentine's Day came and went. We celebrated several days with class party, heart pancakes with heart strawberries/sprinkles/whipped cream for breakfast, special candy treats, and a couple of V'day books too.
Actually enjoyed an early dinner out with Andy on Saturday at one of our favorite restaurants. Thank goodness for gift cards or it would have been expensive!

It's a new week full of potential. I've got lots to do this week before my girls weekend coming up. All girl time with no responsibilities. Sounds heavenly. Just have to get there.

4 comments:

Rock Chef said...

Love the new hair - really suits you!

Those pancakes look good! I want some now!

Kuckie said...

The color is great on you!

Yippee for loved stuffed animal birthdays!

Can't wait for a no-responsibility weekend as well....get here soon! Only 4 more sleeps! :)

Anonymous said...

Your hair looks great! Enjoy your girls weekend! You deserve it.

Claire said...

I love the hair color too!!! It really looks great!