Wednesday, February 18, 2009

So much to do

How is it that the "to do list" never gets any shorter? Why is it that when you actually have a break in sight, that it requires so much work to get there?

My cup runneth over for sure... with blessings, laughter, correction opportunities, laundry, dishes, things to do, and more things to do than there will ever be time for.

Took Ryan for his first dentist appointment. It went really well and now he is completely into caring for his teeth. That's a good thing, just time consuming.

Girl time coming up with weekend, which I am completely excited about, but I'm afraid by time I get to friday, all I'm going to want to do is sleep. Isn't that the way that it always goes?

Made awesome loaded baked potato soup this week. Here's hoping I can recreate it, cuz my husband is already asking for more. I don't necessarily cook by recipe or measure, but a little of this and that, by taste. It really frustrates Andy when he really likes something and I can never repeat. Guess I'll have to keep trying.

I'd better get a couple hours of sleep before the drama of tomorrow starts.

3 comments:

Rock Chef said...

That is how I cook - makes life interesting, I think!

Teresa said...

I so know what you mean about life pretty much getting miserable before the fun can come. LOL!! Like I said the other day...I'm trying to keep perspective and not go nuts planning for 3-4 weeks for only a 4 day cruise...kinda defeats the purpose.

ONE MORE SLEEP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I can't cook a thing without a recipe. Wish I could cook creatively. Maybe then it would be more fun to do it.