Tuesday, May 05, 2009

UUGGGHHH!

Just realized a freelance project I've worked on and struggled with for awhile were all saved wrong! I now have 600+ images that I have to convert to a new format. Yuck.

Yes is the same project that caused my need to upgrade with Adobe and all the customer service issues with that. So much for this project being profitable. Still dollars coming in, but my hourly rate is going down the toilet.

So, I'm throwing the towel in and blogging. But I'm frustrated enough that I can't think of anything fun to write... so goodnight.

***************************
Next Day:
Found out the files are still usable and I don't have to redo 600+ images. YEAH! Good day.

3 comments:

topher1kenobe said...

:( I didn't know you upgraded photoshop for that. The GIMP would have done it.

Jenelle said...

Yeah - the mess up actually is okay. He can use the files as is!!! Yeah!!!
I wanted photoshop for other editing/creation stuff as well. Got a great deal on it, so all ends well.

Rock Chef said...

On the Mac there used to be a shareware program called Graphic Converter that allowed you to convert files in batches. There might be something like that for Windows - just for future reference as it turns out!