Thursday, July 02, 2009

Things I'm Enjoying

Focusing on the enjoyable things in my life right now.
  • Huge neck hugs from a 2-year-old
  • My gardens are growing
  • Fresh strawberries and blackberries
  • A quiet moment - everyone is sleeping
  • Listening to Sinatra, Billie Holiday, Ella Fitzgerald, etc
  • Deepening faith
  • Great friends and family
  • Someone at the insurance company who was helpful
  • Checking things off the to-do list
  • Husband washed dishes tonight
  • Cooler weather at the greenhouse
  • Cuddling with my boys watching movies on rainy days
  • Strawberry pie
  • The sunshine (I know it will come back)
  • Frugal Family Feasts
  • Sleeping in a little bit
  • The smell of my favorite candle
  • Chris Tomlin
  • My husband is 2/3 the way through school

2 comments:

Rock Chef said...

All sounds pretty darn good to me!

Congrats on the hubby's progress!

Strawberry pie... I could eat a big slice of that right now...

Anonymous said...

Definitely a good list of things to enjoy. I miss neck hugs from a two year old...