Tuesday, June 02, 2009

Jaws

For the last 3 or 4 days the joint/hinge of my jaw has really bugged me. I've had issues chewing hard things and my ear has hurt. I don't know if it's the jaw causing problems with the ear or the ear causing problems with the jaw? Any clues on this one?

6 comments:

Rock Chef said...

My first thought is an ear infection.

Hope it feels better soon!

Anonymous said...

No ideas... but OUCH! Go see a doctor.

Amanda said...

I've had problems like this in the past...but it's been because of my wisdom teeth. You had yours taken out, right? So, I guess, I'm no help.

Hope you feel better soon! It's hard being a mommy when you don't feel well.

Anonymous said...

My first thought was also "ear infection" but then as I thought more...it could be stress. Watch to make sure you are not clenching your jaw in moments of stress or doing it at night if you are not relaxed enough before bedtime.

Claire said...

I was thinking what Teresa said - hope you're feeling better.

kenady said...

sounds like TMJ... should see the dr pronto!