Sunday, September 20, 2009

Silence

Life continues to be good but hard, fun and busy, overwhelming and pressing, and it just is.

I'm sure you know what I'm talking about. With every great opportunity comes great challenges. Here is a few of my currents:

Husband fulfilling life dream of becoming a cop = trying to find a job
Finding a job may = moving
Raising respectful kids = training, discipline, and lots of hard work
Potty training = lots of messes to clean up + remembering to take him there
Kid in school = lunches, masses of paperwork, bus time, tired kid
Holiday Hints coming = getting stuff ready for others to help

Busy, full days. At least I'm never bored. Sorry for my lack of consistency and input. I often read without commenting. Working on better organizing my time to get more out of the day.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You always seem to feel a bit guilty about not writing/commenting more. You shouldn't. You're in a very busy place in life and facing so many challenges. I have you in my reader, so I always know when you update. I'll be here whenever you find the time.

Rock Chef said...

I totally agree with Terri regarding posting.

Hope things work out for you all soon - I always hate it when things are up in the air and you don't know where you will end up.

Have a great week!

Kate said...

No need to apologize for living life. It just happens :)

We're always here to read when you get the time to come back.

I hope things start looking up for your husband's job soon.