Monday, February 19, 2007

Scrapbook Amnesia

I actually got to scrapbook for the first time in FOREVER this weekend. It has been so long I'm claiming creative amnesia. Thanks Teresa for the tip about Page Maps. It's a great site with all sorts of layouts and concepts to duplicate.

We were home all weekend so I was able to get some done. We put ourselves in isolation as we finished recovering from the flu. This is what I came up with. Not completely finished with all of them yet, but until I can get to the store, this is what I've got.

Exploring Life
Scram Lake
Mr Fixit
Picnic In The Park


3 comments:

Logzie said...

CUTE pages Jenelle!

I did 2 more pages last night. I'll post them soon.

Anonymous said...

I think it's hilarious that you're taking pictures of your scrapbook pages...seems a little cyclical. :)

Jenelle said...

Katie - If I start scrapbooking my pictures of my scrapbook pages - then you need to start worrying.