Saturday, February 10, 2007

Something about San Antonio

This is my second trip to San Antonio. This is the second time that I've been extremely sick in San Antonio. 10 years ago when I was here, almost a third of my singing group was down with the flu. This time I think it is food poisoning. Whatever it is, hopefully I'll be better soon to actually see this city since I'm doubting I'll want to make a third trip here...

Andy and I are at the Hotsy Distributor Conference. It's a "salt of the earth" group who enjoy their alcohol and a good party. Very nice people for the most part, but not a group that I really fit in with. I'm sad that I missed out on one of the sight-seeing trips today that would have helped me connect with other wives.

One day almosts down and 4 more to go.

No comments: