Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Test Update

After a long week of a comedy of errors in the pediatricians office - we finally got word today about what is going on. Tyer is too old for a soft-spot ultrasound so he'll have to go in to the hospital for a CAT scan March 20th. This means that they will have to sedate him for the test.

I was hoping for the ultrasound, but I'll take whatever answers we can get at this point. Thanks for all those who have been praying for us. We appreciate it more than we can tell. God has really given me peace about everything being okay which has helped a bit with the frustration with the doctor's office. Still need to be more careful about how I treat the phone nurses. Another God lesson there - but that's another posting.

Hopefully later this week we'll hear more about the bloodwork done on Ryan's allergies. We've opted to postpone doing full allergy testing for another year. I'm sure he would be okay, but I just can't do it yet. Watching them needle test him and try to keep him calm... no thank you. There is more than enough medical drama in our lives right now.

Again, we appreciate all your friendship and support. We really are blessed. Your continued prayers on the 20th would be appreciated.

2 comments:

Amanda said...

dang...he's cute! You guys have been in our prayers. I think your pals at CU Radio would like to know about this so they can pray for you too. If you want to send a note to me (amanda@hiskidsradio.net), I can forward it to the rest.

Jenelle said...

Thanks for the prayers. I sent you an email message to forward on if you would. Thanks.