Sunday, March 25, 2007

2 Weeks and Counting

I have 2 weeks to clean and organize every square inch of our house. We're putting our house up for sale and I'm determined to have our house in tip-top shape. The housing market around these parts is pretty soft, so any advantage that we can have over the competition...

Cleaning is one thing. Keeping it that way with 2 little boys and a husband - that's another story. I'm a fairly organized person, but my down fall is piling. I tend to make piles of things to deal with later, and then piling the piles. Needless to say, this sales adventure will be interesting.

On a spring note - I'm LOVING this spring weather. I worked cleaning out the flower gardens today and actually sweated! I've forgotten what it was like to work out in the sunshine. Ryan had a blast getting into everything in the garage, yard, sandbox, etc. I can only imagine how many baths this kid is going to get this summer!

No comments: