Monday, March 05, 2007

I Paid For What?

Went this weekend to the West Michigan Home and Garden Show. It was over $25 for admission, parking, and the rip off Pepsi. When we got back to the car we talked about how disappointing the show was. Not much new. Spent half of our time chasing a 3-year-old around and bribing him with snacks. Really we had just paid good money for people to advertise their products to us. Does that sound right? I don't think we'll be going back anytime soon.

2 comments:

Amanda said...

I thought the same thing when we took the kids to Monsters Inc. on ice last week. I had media passes, so we only had to pay the $6 for parking. We walked out of there saying "the kids liked it, but we're sure glad we didn't pay any money for it".

Logzie said...

Yah, I realized that when I went to the Great American Scrapbooking Conference or whatever it was called a couple years ago downtown. I was so excited and I bought my ticket and basically just walked around and shopped. I paid money to shop. Weird. I will probably not go to it again.