Thursday, March 08, 2007

Basketball Butt

Andy and I are joining two other "couple friends" for our annual pilgramige to the Big Ten basketball tournament. 4 games, nosebleed seats, time away from the kids - priceless.

By the end of game 4, my butt will have revolted from sitting in the highly uncomfortable stadium seats in the highest level of seats.

I will have watched most of the games on the jumbo-tron rather than the miniature people running around on the floor way down below.

I will have consumed WAY more than my fair share of over priced and completely unhealthy concessions because session one runs through lunch time (it's a conspiracy).

I will have laughed hystarically and shaken my head at (as well as pretended I didn't know) the guys in our group as they make fools of themselves.

I will laugh at how little about basketball one of my girlfriends knows.

I will laugh at how little I now know about NCAA basketball and say "Man, I really haven't had time to follow much this year."

I will hopefully have a great time with friends, create a few memories and try not to throw up the whole time I'm at a hotel for a change! Have a great weekend everyone.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Basketball butt after one weekend? Try sitting through an entire season every stinkin' year! Sheesh..the sacrifices I make to be the coach's wife. :) Have a fun weekend!