Monday, March 12, 2007

Weekend Recap

We had a great weekend at the basketball tourney and spending time with friends. Four games in one day was a bit much and all of my predictions from my previous post came true. The cool thing was when one of the guys we were with was picked from the next to last row in the stadium to sit in the second row as part of an XBOX promotion.

We did decide that Wisconsin fans gave their team a bad name. Can't say that we liked any of them that we met. I'm sure it's a few bad fans spoiling the whole - but I couldn't bring myself to pick Wisconsin in my NCAA brackets.

We were up way to late and came out of the weekend tired - but it was so nice to be away, without the kids. We felt like rebels at IHOP until 2 AM. We're getting too old for such late nights.

Spent too much at IKEA, but I got some really cool stuff.

1 comment:

Logzie said...

Glad you had fun! I can't wait to see your IKEA stuff!