Friday, April 13, 2007

Another Day, Another Doctor

Let me start by saying that I do not know how parents deal with their kids having life threatening or prolonged health problems. What our family has been going through is nothing in comparison.

That being said. I'm really tired of doctors, tests, procedures, pharmacies, etc. Yesterday I took Ryan for a consult at the urologist for issues he had with a deviated stream when peeing. The doc took one look and said that the hole needed to be opened further and that there was a skin adhesion (likely from curcumscision) that needed to be seperated. I opted to get the procedure done then instead of rescheduling.

What I didn't know is that my little boy's pain tolerance put together with the male genetic predisposition to sensitivity on that part of their body - would create one whale of a recovery. I hate to watch my little guy in pain. He screamed about the car seat buckles all the way home, cried everytime he has to go to the bathroom... poor little guy.

So today is a TV day as I baby my little guy and hope that the recovery is swift and correct for all of our sakes. This procedure has not helped me in my campaign for the big snip for my husband.

The good news is our house is finally up for sale. If you know of anyone interested send them our way.

1 comment:

Logzie said...

The house looks GREAT! You know that I have always LOVED your house though. All of your HARD work paid off!! YAY!!!

P.S.-eek...now everyone knows your address...