Sunday, April 08, 2007

Honesty

I love Easter. I love to celebrate and remember that Jesus died for our sins and rose again to make a way for us to have a relationship with God. I love the opportunities to share with others about God's love. This morning's service was awesome and God granted me a strong voice and steady nerves to make it through the service.

However, today was one of the roughest days I've had in my post-partum depression struggles. Some of you may not even be aware that I've been going through issues again following Tyler's birth. It isn't an easy thing to talk about.

I keep praying for a light at the end of the tunnel. The medicine the doc prescribed is helping some, but I'm still struggling. I have another appointment this week and I'm hoping that we can tweak dosages and combinations to get better results.

All this said, I'm learning quite a bit about relying on God through all of this. It's a daily struggle. Some days a lot better than others. It's good to know that through it all I have a God who knows my struggles, who cares what I am going through, and is strong enough to meet my needs along the way. I'd appreciate your prayers for the process.

1 comment:

Logzie said...

I love you Jenelle! You WILL get thru this! Life will be good again...I promise! I hope today is a better day. Call ANYTIME!

love-Teresa