We're a bit frustrated with how we've been treated in the rental world so far. The duplex that I was so excited about won't be happening. We showed up Sunday night to look at it again and put down a deposit to find out that the couple had no intention of renting to us. So basically, we've lost several weeks of looking for housing. We close on this house next week with possession 2 weeks after that - then we have no place to live.
We're scouting out new rentals and have a couple of leads, but nothing is quite right yet. We're also looking at the possibility of renting our house back from the new owners until the end of July. Don't know about that yet.
We're trusting that God is going to provide just the right place at the right price in the right timing. But I'm a "realist" and a "planner." I'd really like to know right now. However, that doesn't seem to be the way that life works. Another lesson in flexibility and trust.
2 comments:
What a bummer! I hate that stage of faith and realist thinking....
Just follow the Master...He will lead you! God bless...
BTW...we have a duplex in OK to rent;0)
Thanks for the offer on the rental, but the commute might be a bit much for us :)
Post a Comment