Thursday, June 07, 2007

Prayer and Provision

This has been a whirl-wind week for sure. I'm so excited how God keeps providing for us every step of the way. We just got word that the house passed inspections with a couple of very minor things to fix. We also think we've found a duplex to rent. It's a 4 bedroom bi-level duplex (3 finished 1 for storage) with an attached garage. The owner is a young gal who just left for New Orleans to go back to help a church she worked with during Katrina relief efforts. I really like the idea of renting from her to help make her ministry possible. Plus the house is in really good condition.

Our final house plans are finished and will go out to bid next week. The next prayer is that our pricing comes back favorably.

We'll be closing on this house the last week in June and into the rental no later than 2 weeks after that. So forgive sporatic blogging over the next 5-6 weeks.

4 comments:

Logzie said...

Forgiven in advance. :0)

What an awesome journey to be on...one where your faith in God deepens as you trust Him every step of the way and He is so faithful to not let you down. He's such a good God!!!

Amos said...

I think our week has been very similar to your in that it's been a whirlwind and we had a house sell too! Maybe we should go have coffee and take a deep breath together as God sends us on AMAZING journies!

Jenelle said...

Amos - I'd love to meet halfway for coffee but I doubt either of us have the time to do that ;).

Domestic Diva said...

All these praise reports are making my head spin! How awesome for your family! May the bids come in as you need them priced and Praise God for the increase!

You may have a break, just like I did :)