
I didn't intend on color coordinating my new technology but I guess my love of the color red has come through. I'm loving my new laptop and the freedom that comes with it. However, still getting use to Windows Vista and Microsoft Office 2007. I'm a creature of habit and the new structure of the software is throwing me for a loop. Sooner or later it will become second nature, but I'm guessing it will be later than sooner.
So I'll continue relaxing on the couch with my feet up while I surf the web. I love technology.
3 comments:
Nice! You are daring...I pretty much stick to black or grey when it comes to laptops...but I do appreciate your sense of adventure! :0)
next step...red high heels. :)
Wow, nice one! I saw the colors they came out with and loved it too. I can't wait to get in on laptop land sometime soon.
Your Ryan sounds a lot like my Logan and Ryan too. Anywhere we are, if there is any piece of construction equipment, life pauses temporarily.
Post a Comment