Thursday, August 09, 2007

Thrify Thursday

Today's tip - the bread store. I'm in love with the discount bread stores. Last week I stopped in at a discount bread store that I hadn't been to. It was wacky wednesday. I managed to get two loaves of organic bread, bagels, english muffins, tortillas, and good hamburger buns for a total of $3. Lovin it.

5 comments:

topher1kenobe said...

Where was this?

Jenelle said...

they are all over the place. this one is at 68th St & 131 (like it a lot better then the ones I usually go to) - there are several on Eastern, 28th st, one on plainfield, etc.

Logzie said...

Hey, that's a great tip! Thanks for sharing...I'll have to check that out too. Is it almost old or something?

I am pretty sure there is one on Kalamazoo just past 28th and before Burton...

Amos said...

Wow, that was a great deal!!

Amanda said...

Hey - we tried to be stalkers and find your property where you're building. I don't think we found it tho...we had to make a quick getaway when a homeowner started asking questions. It's somewhere off 92nd, right?