Camera - I'd love a digital camera that I can use my lens from my traditional SLR camera.




Apples to Apples - A new addition for our game collection. We played with with Andy's brother and wife and it was lots of fun without lots of thinking.

12 X 12 printer - A wish, but would be a great addition for my scrapbooking collection.
clear stamps & acrylic block - I loved what I saw of them from Logziella

a full weekend to myself - to use the scrapbook stuff I have and watch a few movies, go out with the girls, or whatever I want.

Pedicure - I find them completely relaxing and decadent.

Digital Graphics Class - I love to learn more about this. Wish I had pursued it as a career years ago.

A New Couch for the New House!


12 X 12 printer - A wish, but would be a great addition for my scrapbooking collection.
clear stamps & acrylic block - I loved what I saw of them from Logziella
a full weekend to myself - to use the scrapbook stuff I have and watch a few movies, go out with the girls, or whatever I want.

Pedicure - I find them completely relaxing and decadent.

Digital Graphics Class - I love to learn more about this. Wish I had pursued it as a career years ago.

A New Couch for the New House!

3 comments:
Oh yah...just about everything you mentioned is stuff I want too. I could SO expand my list after reading everyone else's now! Ha!
Thanks for playing!
Well, you would lover your 12x12 printer...I love mine! You will also enjoy the clear stamps...I never use my regular ones anymore. Is that the exact couch? Nice!
Hey, maybe when we meet someday, we can play Apples to Apples together!!!
oooooo, yeah! A 12x12 printer...I forgot about that! I want that too!
Post a Comment