I'm in a grumpy mood today. The kids have been sick and whinny. Not sick enough to lay down and rest, but sick enough to be discontent about everything. They have bickered and fought over everything for days - even who got to pick up which toy.The boys aren't the cause of my bad mood, but they sure know how to accelerate it.
Very excited that I have a crop night at church tonight. Not only do I get to go out tonight (alone) but it's church so my hubby can argue with that ;)
So hoping for a better day and evening to make it threw another weekend. I'm hoping to finish sorting stuff in the basement this weekend and get it cleaned out. We've been here almost a year. I guess it's time to get that taken care of. Still patches of dry wall dust that mess with my allergies to get out of my house. We'll clean in out in time for the dry-waller to come back for the warranty work in the stairs. We'll start over again.
I need to focus on all the good things of the week - great Bible study, week of good nutritious meals, that I haven't caught what my boys have, for good friends and perspective.
Note to Self: Drop the attitude and get on with life. God has been good.
4 comments:
I like your note to self:)
I like your note to self too...and I know the upcoming weekend will be a precursor to a great week! Have fun at your crop!
methinks you are very hard on yourself.
You're entitled to a mood now and then. Give yourself a break. Tomorrow's a new day.
Post a Comment